Roasted Vegetable Terrine

I put this terrine together the day before, roasting red and yellow bell peppers on the gas flame of the stove, and roasting eggplant, zucchini, and yellow squash in the oven. The spinach was just blanched, and the goat cheese I mixed with fresh parsley and basil. It is served with a sun-dried tomato sauce, which I also put together beforehand.

I put this terrine together the day before, roasting red and yellow bell peppers on the gas flame of the stove, and roasting eggplant, zucchini, and yellow squash in the oven. The spinach was just blanched, and the goat cheese I mixed with fresh parsley and basil. It is served with a sun-dried tomato sauce, which I also put together beforehand.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Read More About This Recipe Click Here